JAMES ANDERSON - KANSAS

 

James Anderson – Kansas

I recently purchased 160 acres of ground with no food source for deer, so I did what everyone else does and put out a feeder and camera to see what was in the area. After several weeks I came back and checked the pictures only to be disappointed in the size of the deer and the lack of bucks.
I tried putting in a food plot in the spring with no luck, so I contacted the Whitetail Institute, and they suggested soil sampling, and eventually I tried No-Plow along with Beets & Greens. I wasn’t expecting much since I had no luck with the earlier food plot. But after two weeks I returned and was pleasantly surprised to see the food plot was already 2 to 3 inches high. I checked my camera and had more deer than before. By the time hunting season came around, I had multiple bucks over 160 inches coming to the food plot daily. I had a limited time to hunt with my son Reece during rifle season, and on his second day he killed a 13-point, 180-inch deer. It was a special moment that neither one of us will ever forget. This wouldn’t have happened without the products and expert advice that I received from the Whitetail Institute. I can’t wait to see what next year brings after a full year of using Whitetail Institute products.