MATT BEST - OHIO

I’ve used Whitetail Institute products for years. Two years ago, I started getting a lot of pictures of a large buck in my Imperial Whitetail Clover plot (Photo 1). I planted Whitetail Oats Plus that fall and got more and more pictures of him. I had pics of him seven days in a row on the Whitetail Oats Plus plot at 5:45 p.m. The wind got right on Oct 11th and he came in for the eighth day in a row at 5:45 p.m. After shooting him with my crossbow it took about 30 minutes before I could get out of the stand I was so shaken up. He had 21 scoreable points and scored 194 inches (Photo 2).
This year I started getting photos of another buck in the Imperial Whitetail Clover in July (Photo 3) and as the season approached, I again planted Whitetail Oats Plus. Just like the year before, this buck started showing up on the oats. I had lots of pictures of him on Oct. 12 and even more on Oct. 13, and the wind was right on the 14th, so I hunted him. And here he comes. I shot him with my crossbow at 34 yards. He has 13 points and scored around 170 inches (Photo 4). These bucks have grown up their entire lives on my farm and Whitetail Institute products.
I’ve counted up to 26 deer in one of my Whitetail Oats Plus plots at one time.
Thanks, Whitetail Institute, for the awesome products that helped me kill the two best bucks of my life.