Jamie Hoene – Illinois

I have been using Whitetail Institute seed for several years now. I have been very satisfied with the amount of deer using my plots. Enclosed are two pictures of my sons’ first bucks. Picture 1 is of my son Carter Hoene, age 9, with his very first deer a nice 8-point. The deer came out and fed on soybeans with Pure Attraction sowed in when beans started to ripen. Picture 2 is of son Caden Hoene, age 12, with his first buck. The body size of this deer was huge, and it weighed 217 pounds field dressed, it also was killed while feeding on soybeans and Pure Attraction. Both deer were taken during last year’s Illinois youth gun season.
Not bad for their first bucks. Thanks for the great selection of products and you can bet my sons and I will be planting Whitetail Institute seed every year. Their bright smiles on their faces are priceless. It made my year a success already. Thanks again.