A Message From Ray Scott Live Human Voices


By Ray Scott


I have a pet peeve. And that is to call a company and get a series of automated prompts that go on forever and then, when you think you’re finally going to get a real live human being, you get a voicemail message. My blood pressure goes up even thinking about it. Frankly, when that is my first impression of a company, I not only have a bad taste in my mouth, I may never call back to do business.
 Nothing replaces a real live voice coming from a real live human being with the capacity to answer your questions and offer solutions to your problems.

I am convinced that the success of companies can rise and fall on customer service alone. That’s why when I created the Whitetail Institute I was determined product quality and customer service would be the very foundation of the company. Actually, our “customer service” department comprises the entire company. If the phone rings more than twice, it’s the policy that someone picks up the call whether it’s me or my sons Steve or Wilson Scott.

Our customer service/consultants are second to none. I hope you take time to read Hollis Ayres article on page 34 about these fine individuals. When you read their impressive bios you’ll understand why our reputation for excellence is acknowledged throughout the deer nutrition/management world.

In addition, following all this talk about phone calls, we want you to know that our relationship with our customers –you, our valued field testers—doesn’t end after a phone call and a sale. It just begins! Give us a call.