Benjamin Oliver - Maryland



I love Whitetail Institute’s Imperial Whitetail Clover. I live on two acres. Yes, just two acres. I plowed up a ½ acre two years ago in late September and by mid October I noticed more deer in my small plot. I also put in a 30-06 Plus Protein site approximately 40 yards off my food plot right next to a worked trail. Over the next year I let small bucks walk but saw a lot more deer. This past season rolled around and the Imperial Clover was still kicking and it was like the woods exploded with deer.
I had trail camera photos of four wall hangers in the Imperial Whitetail Clover, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I couldn’t wait for the season to start. The first day of the season I arrowed a 135-inch 9-point. The bucks then vacated the area during the day at least but the Clover still drew all the does off the neighboring properties that I could not access. The pre rut rolled around and bucks were looking for does and guess where they were? In my clover plot. Oct. 18 I had a 154-inch, 11-point check six does in front of me then turn around and bury his head in the 30-06 Plus Protein where I arrowed him as well. I heard a lot about the Whitetail Institute from friends and had to try it to try and better my luck. I wish I started with it earlier. The stuff works and you can bet that I will never go another season without a lush Imperial Whitetail Clover plot somewhere on all my properties. I just want to say thank you to everyone at the Whitetail Institute because they helped me harvest two of the best deer I have ever harvested.