RICH BAUGH - IOWA


I’ve owned my farm in southeast Iowa for four years and have been strictly managing it to grow and hold big whitetails. Last year was my best year ever for big bucks. I was able to harvest two 5-1/2 year old bucks that ended up grossing 168 inches and 191 inches.
One of the key factors in killing these bucks was holding them on my farm with a variety of food sources. I always have grain, brassica, and clover food plots and they have all played a key role in the development of this property. I’ve come to realize that if I don’t have everything a deer needs to eat on my farm, they will go elsewhere to find it. Winter-Greens and Imperial Whitetail Clover have been an integral part of my food plot program and I want to thank Whitetail Institute for providing outstanding products that I can always rely on.