PAT HARM - OHIO

 Six years ago my wife and I were fortunate enough to purchase a small 50-acre farm in south central Ohio. It was approximately 25 acres of wooded areas and 25 acres of pasture. I had dreamed my whole life of being able to hobby farm and manage my own hunting area. I immediately scouted it and hung stands. Five years ago I planted three Imperial Whitetail Clover food plots and have harvested nice bucks every year. The first and second seasons I shot two up-
up-and coming 2-1/2-year-olds by accident. (Bottom two deer in photo.) Three years ago I harvested a nice 10-point (upper left in photo). Two years ago I killed a huge 8- point (upper right in photo). Last year I killed the monster in photo 2. He scored 162 4/8 inches. The bucks just keep getting bigger. I just want to say thanks Whitetail Institute for all the help and a great product that lets guys like me who are doing everything on a shoe string budget be able to have a true hunting paradise.
I immediately scouted it and hung stands. Five years ago I planted three Imperial Whitetail Clover food plots and have harvested nice bucks every year. The first and second seasons I shot two